Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Had a great day yesterday with my family. Dinner was great, and so were the desserts. In my family we have three birthdays in the span of 2 weeks so we celebrate them all on Thanksgiving. This means lots of dessert with cake, and ice cream being added to the usual pumpkin, and apple pies. I don't complain because I eat a little bit of everything. I felt pretty well yesterday considering the lack of sleep I got the night before doing some online holiday shopping. We played video games with our younger cousins. They loved Little Big Planet. It was they're first time playing the game, and in a few hours they got so good that we beat the most difficult level in the game together. It was epic. Way to go Ryan, and Samantha! It was great fun!

No Longer a Teen

Double Digits!
Biggest 10 Year Old Ever



Today I feel pretty tired. But I was up a few times last night getting some deals so it's partially my fault. It's worth it because I'm almost done with holiday shopping, and I saved a ton of money. Took a 3 hour nap from 12 pm to 3, and it helped a lot.

One last thing. Tomorrow will be the last day to donate to the Novembeards campaign. Below is a picture of me and my uncle Paul. He has just a little bit more facial hair than me. It's close though I swear, mine is just invisible.  

To donate click here.


2 comments: