Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cycle 2 Part B

Today I passed the midway point of my second B treatment. So far this week I have felt more tired everyday which was expected. I'm reacting to the chemo exactly like I did the first time. The only complaints that I have about my health right now is the fatigue, and urinary frequency. The mouth sores are healed, and I only have mild nausea right now. I took ativan for the first time today towards the end of my chemo, and it made me feel so much better on the car ride home. On Monday and Tuesday I was pretty carsick on the way home, but today I felt pretty well coming home. It's been a pretty long week thus far, but in two more days it'll be over. I'm exhausted right now, but I wanted to get something on here since I haven't posted in over a week. I'll have a longer post about this week sometime after this week is finished.

Prayer Requests:

That I continue to have my strength, and that I don't get too much more tired tomorrow.
For all of the other children battling cancer.
For Julie, a girl I met today who is battling cancer.


2 more days to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment