Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cycle 5B, and St. Jude's

Right now I'm in Radnor stuck in a hotel with a crazy snowstorm brewing outside. This storm is crazy. We already got 10 inches! Chemo was cancelled today due to the storm, and I'll be back for day 4 tomorrow. Day 5 will be Monday. Good thing the hotel is located right up the street from clinic. Tomorrow I'll find out how this storm will affect my next cycle. I'm thinking that my next cycle will be moved to next Wednesday because of my shots which would run until next Monday. 

So far I've been pretty good this week. This week has definitely been easier than the last B week. It's a shame that we got this storm though. I was only two days away from finishing the cycle, but now I'm so far away. I don't feel like I'm getting anything out of this day off, and then I'll have the same thing over the weekend only to get a day of chemo on Monday. I hope my next cycle is moved from Monday until Wednesday because I don't think I'll be ready for it on Monday. 

A special thanks goes to St. Jude's school, my grade school for holding a benefit for me. My family and I really appreciate all that you have done. I would also like to thank my old basketball coach Mr. Kempinski, and Mrs. Wills for organizing the event and for all of the wonderful things they said during the basketball game.

Hopefully this post made sense. I'm really tired, and I'm going to sleep now.

I Love the Shirt









1 comment: